1. Island of the Blue Dolphins worksheets (this week)
Chapter 5- Mood and Tone
Chapter 1-6- Characters
Chapter 7- Summarizing
Chapter 8- Cause and Effect
2. Re-write Religion Prayers- Act of Hope, Act of Love, and Act of Faith
3. Finish Spelling assignment and hw from yesterday
4. Finish writing 3 Narrative Leads from today's lesson
Use your Writers Workshop binder to help you.
1. Zearn- Equaivalent Fractions, Lesson 4
2. Study Vocabulary/Spelling Test tomorrow
3. Study for Morning Math Quiz
Island of the Blue Dolphins Spelling/Vocabulary
-Ladders with vowels/consonants. Students had to write these Spelling/Vocabulary works in ladders form and write the vowels and consonants in different colors.
-Write each word in a sentence showing that you understand the definition. You may use your ELA notebook to help.
Read or re-read John Sutter and be ready to test
Zearn- Equavalent Fractions, Lesson 3
Island of the Blue Dolphins
Re-read Chapter 7 and complete Constructive Response- Summarizing
List or draw six events that happened in Chapter 7 in the order that they happened.
-Please bring in permission slip form and payment no later than this Friday.
-Scholastic orders are due Monday, May 21st.
-Monday is our May Crowning Mass at 11am
1. Complete Chapter 1-6 characters worksheet
2. Read Chapter 7 and log summary and minutes onto Bookopolis.
1. Complete Lesson 1- Equivalent Fractions
1. Zearn- Multiplication
There may or may not be a pop quiz tomorrow.
2. Finish Island of the Blue Dolphins Vocabulary booklet up to Chapter 8.
3. AR Reading
4. Math Facts
1. Classkick ""Rock Art"
Class code: 9AYBB1
2. Zearn Math Lesson
Finish Exit Ticket
3. Read Chapter 3 and log minutes and summary onto Bookopolis
-Bring in Fieldtrip forms and payment for student and chaparone.
Homework and continuous assignments for this month:
Today the Missions Project Model and Presentation Report went home. P
lease read with a family member, make sure to get it sign, and bring back by Monday, April 16th.
Students should be spending time each day to work on their project model and research.
Tomorrow is Free Dress Fundraiser.
Donate $3 to help rebuild our garden and get free dress.
Welcome back from Easter break! He is Risen!
For the following month, we will be focusing on our California missions.
For homework, research the 21 California missions and come to class tomorrow with 3 written down that you would like to build and write a report on.
Read AR book. Please make sure you have a chapter book you are reading at home and at school. Please be ready to AR test by Friday.
This last trimester, the goal for each student is 25 points. Let's start strong and finish strong!