1. Finish New Year banners
2-paragraph final draft
2. IXL ELA Verb Tense
D.20 (10 minutes)
D.21 (10 minutes)
D.22 (10 minutes)
3. Practice MLK speech
Work on "delivering eloquently"
1. Bring materials for Science Design
1. Verbs- past, present, and future
10 minutes each
2. AR Read and Bookopolis
Practice Math Facts
1. Practice your MLK "I Have a Dream" speech
Practice delivery eloquently.
2. Adverbs and Relative Adverbs IXL F.5, F.6, F.7
Test this week.
3. AR Read and Bookopolis
4. Math Facts
Quiz this week.
5. Practice your Vocabulary Words.
Test this week.
1. IXL Elapsed Time O.5 (15 minutes)
2. Splast Math Equivalent Fractions (15 minutes)
3. Practice Math facts and skip counting
1. IXL Adverbs F.5, F.6, F.7 (15 minutes)
2. AR reading and log in Bookopolis
1. Practice your "I Have a Dream..." speech
1. Splash Math 15- 20 minutes
-focus on Box Method in
2 digit x 1 digit (up to 50)
-also finish Multiples of 10, 11, and 12
2. Social Studies
Practice reading and citing your part for the "I Have a Dream..." speech
3. Reading AR Reading and Bookopolis
****Bring graham crackers and leftover candy from the holidays if possible.
Welcome back 4th graders. I hope you had a restful and peaceful winter break.
"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." -Psalms 20:4
Please practice your songs for the Christmas program.
1. Splash Math- Multiplication 20 minutes
2. Word Work Unit 1.2
3. AR read and Bookopolis
4. Practice your songs
Practice highs and lows
5. Bring materials to share for Market Day
-We are still doing Market Day with 4th grade participation only
-We are still doing Rudolph Tootise Pop fundraiser
-We are still doing the Gingerbread House project with 3rd and 5th grade
-Penance tomorrow 9am
Continue these IXLs this week:
1. ELA Relative ronouns C.9, C.10, C.11
2. Math Addition B.1, B.2, B.3
3. Reading- Log minutes and summary on Bookopolis
4. Religion- begin your Jesse tree ornament
Due on Monday, December 4th
5. Continue Word Work Unit 1.2
Due NEXT Friday 80 points
-Bring cans and gently used warm clothes, preferably jackets and sweaters
-Need bottle caps
1. IXL Math Addition- B.1, B.2, B.3
2. IXL ELA Relative Pronouns- C.9, C.10, C.11
3. Continue Word Work- Unit 1.2
4. AR Reading and Bookopolis
5. Math Facts
***Bring cans by Thursday